Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
The description of courses are specific to you (i.e. Programme Name, start and end date etc.) when you log in with your unique password. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your programme).
All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach the HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment the HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If the Customer leaves the HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE before they complete their Programme, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of payment.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Customer, or third party making payment, enters them. Communications to and from the Service Provider's site are encrypted.
The HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE shall not be liable for any failure by the Customer or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Online Payments of Fees can be made by Credit / Debit card or Netbanking. These payments are not collected by the HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE directly but by the Service Provider.
Once payment is received by the Service Provider in cleared funds, the Service Provider will contact the HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE to confirm the details of the successful payment made by the Customer, or third party making payment. On receipt of this confirmation the HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE will confirm to the Customer that the payment has been received and accepted by the HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE. In the event that the Customer does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the Customer to check with the HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE that the payment has been accepted. The Customer shall remain responsible for the payment until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to the HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE.
Information we collect and how we use it for our HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE.
Entire content of the website has been gathered to the best of our knowledge and belief, and the company endeavours to keep it up to date. In particular, we reserve the entire right to update and/or modify and/or remove this data anytime and without any prior notice. Please note that the HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct statements, quotes or descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong information.
Further, HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE has every right to bring about legal action on customers who misuse/alter/reproduce the content/ information available on the website
HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement anytime and without any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract/agreement between HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE and any user visiting the HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE website or providing identifying information of any kind.
If you wish to stop any further sms/email alerts/contacts from our side, all you need to do is to send an email:-firstname.lastname@example.org with your mobile numbers and you will be excluded from the alerts list.
I Accept all Terms and Conditions